From Traditional to spiritual and even the ‘really out-there’ acclaimed performer who was called Jamie Cullum. He used to pick his favorite jazz inspirations. Well, in this guide, I will talk about some of the best jazz musicians. You should also know that so many of these people were very famous in the 20th century. Well, jazz music is indeed very good to hear, and it also makes you want to dance and have a good time. These people are most known for their expertise when it comes to playing jazz instruments and making music that millions of people love out of it.
Here is the list.
- Charles Mingus: So many people know him as a pioneering bass player, but to so many more people, he is the most inventive composer in his era. His music was always known to have some amazing energy or a revolution and they also sound tracked so many revolutions during the 1950s and even the 60s as well. I do respond to his style of dirty jazz tinged with a hint of violence in a very positive way. It was known to be a sort of epitome of a rebellion, but it was actually so educational too in so many ways.
- John Coltrane inspired me to learn all of the mathematics of jazz which is actually hard for a lot of people. Coltrane was the master of some very well-formulated and also perfectly composed music. He even played an incredibly spiritual style of jazz music. It could have been considered to be religious at some point. It could even be said that he channeled some divineness through the sax.
- Nat King Cole was a household favorite, and I absolutely adored his voice, but I was not exactly into big orchestral pieces at all. He was a person who has an intense and immense talent as well. He was undoubtedly one of the best jazz performers of age. Listening to his alternative side actually made me think to myself that I was lucky to be alive at the same time as this legend.
- Kurt Elling was once performing vocals, and the words over the jazz solos actually caught my attention. I was absolutely transported and started loving everything that he had to offer. All of his work was indeed some of the best that I had ever seen. He actually made the vocals seem easy, and he also managed to sound so gentle as well. He is not revered as a singer like so many other musicians in the same field as him. But he does indeed deserve a lot of praise for his talent.
- Marcus Park, Ex male stripper at malestripperssydney.com.au