We very thankful to have 2 great sponsors of ThredboJazz:
Beresfield Golf Course & Newcastle Golf Practice Centre
For a number of years now I have sold electric walk behind buggies to both members and customers.
Most of the buggies were a nationally recognised brand and while I cannot speak highly enough of their after sales assistance, I was dismayed at the problems the buggies were having and the time consuming and sometimes costly process to rectify those problems.
After seeing the EMG Buggies and taking the time to become familiar with them I was impressed for a number of reasons.
The strength, workmanship and warranties offered are second to none.
The folding action is very convenient and compact.
The buggies handle very well and have ample power to negotiate hilly terrain as well as being able to last well beyond 18 holes on a full charge. Probably the most important factor for me in deciding to stock and recommend EMG Buggies is how easy to work on they are.Their modular construction means that I can service the buggies myself with ease.Outside of warranty, the cost of all buggy parts and componentry are very reasonably priced, when compared to other makes.The boys at EMG Golf have made electric walk behind buggies so much more practical. They have certainly been designed and built with longevity in mind. As a retailer of the product I can be confident that my customers are getting a quality, affordable buggy for which I can provide superior back up and after sales service
Our Other great sponsor is TABC.
The idea of preparing kids gifts quite uneasy assignment. Even parents are making an all-out effort in order to come up with gifts that can make a desirable present for their kids. How much more if the giver is a non-parent? She/he might struggle a lot, therefore, here are some helpful tips and ideas to ease the process of shopping for ideal gifts for the little fellow:
- Consider this very easy and practical way of obtaining information about the kid’s like. Ask the child directly about the things he/likes. The child might tell you too much/many answers, but this answers can be negotiable of course. Very common items that attracts children are toys, sweet treats like candy bars and chocolate bars. Also, think of colorful children’s stuff that are likable of most kids.
- Use for-kids catalog to show different selection of toys, school stuff and other kid’s essentials. Let him/her make his/her top five favorites. After that, narrow down the list by asking the child for his/her top three choices. This is an ideal and true way of discovering the child’s interest and likes.
- Browse the Internet for different selection of kid’s favorites. Most online stores features top-of-the-line children’s favorite things – that can make another great shopping option for customers. Visit several stores to make sure of choosing the ideal and popular gift that suit for the child’s age bracket.
- Also, try asking same age kids of what things interest them most. Information or generic ideas from most of the kids can be a help to easily conceived what to buy for them. Just be sure that the toy isn’t gender specific. Consider asking other parents also of what things they are getting for their children.
- Try to be courageous by taking the child to the toy section. Play the role of spying around while the child are looking for something that he would likely to have. Children’s stuffs that they lingers to have are most likely the ones that they’ll enjoy playing with. Though some of these toys can be dangerous, so it is recommended to orient kids first on how to use them cautiously.